In the busyness of the holiday season, take time to meditate on gratitude with this quote by Melody Beattie:
“Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…
it makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”
• What do you have enough of?
• What do you gladly accept?
• What is right and orderly in your world?
• What gifts, skills, or talents do you possess that clarify complex problems?
• How has your past made you a better person?
• What brings you peace today?
• How will gratitude shape your future?
As always, I am grateful for you reading my books and this blog and for participating in my workshops and seminars.