Readers of the
Ready To Retire? Successful Retirement Planning To Make The Best Of The Rest Of Your Life e-book talked and I listened to their desire for a print version of the book. Ready To Retire? is now updated and in print! Purchase a copy on Amazon today.
Not only will you discover if you are really ready to retire, you can find out—and record in your paperback book—what is missing from your retirement planning before it is too late.
Like the e-book, the print book
• Explores the topics people seldom talk about
• Separates retirement fact from fiction
• Takes a closer look at the key areas that will affect your retirement lifestyle
• Identifies common mistakes in retirement planning so you can learn how to avoid them
• Shows you how best to cope with change so you transition to the retirement of your dreams
• Explains recareering and encore careers
• Enables you to create your own lasting legacy
This newly updated version of Ready To Retire? has more information than ever about replacing the benefits that work provides and we have the W-O-R-K-P-R-O-V-I-D-E-S acronym to prove it! The paperback format is perfect for note-taking while planning your retirement.
Make your transition to retirement a successful one using the Dig Deeper questions—and the answers you record in your book—to plan well. Use the Retirement Resources to strengthen your preparations so you can enjoy a truly successful retirement.
If you want to retire ready to enjoy a new lifestyle, different experiences, and fresh opportunities to use your skills and wisdom for the good of humankind, carefully consider the questions in this paperback book. Are you ready?
*Links to books may result in affiliate sales for the author.