Benefits of Working with a Transitions Coach
Here are some of the benefits that you will experience when you work with a transitions coach. You will:
- Create your own definition of this new phase of your career or life.
- Explore how you will use your time.
- Discover personal interests hobbies, career, new activities, travel, and leisure time.
- Develop a healthier attitude about your identity as you define yourself separate from the work that you do.
- Become more aware of and sensitive to your needs regarding your physical environment and where you want to live.
- Find your life path/ purpose, life direction and meaning.
- Nurture the relationships with family and friends.
- Create a joint vision of your future with your spouse/partner with shared mutual support, cooperation, respect and encouragement.
- Create a stronger support system and discuss future plans with your family and friends if you are single.
- Be more proactive about taking care of and respecting your physical and emotional health.
What Clients are Saying…
“Honestly, I was desperate and completely lost when I first started to work with Dee about retirement. Systematically, she helped me to identify and work through the issues that were blocking me from envisioning a retirement that would be satisfying and meaningful to me. Following the plan, I became more confident and self-aware. And then ‘the law of attraction’ kicked in, and the pieces fell in place for an active, unique type of retirement totally suited to my personality and goals. Here’s to Act III. Thanks, Dee!”
— Sheila Vertino, Vice President of Information and Research
Read more testimonials.