Is Transitions Coaching for You?
Create a transition plan that is unique to you
Plan effectively and thoughtfully for each important transition in your life. This is essential because planning involves many personal decisions that reflect one’s career history, interests, temperament, family circumstances, needs, wants and desires. Failure to plan may lead to an aimless path of confusion, uncertainty, and misdirection no matter which transition you are facing.
Need to prepare your employees for transitions like retirement or altered job responsibilities?
Here are some questions that you might want to consider:
- Are you planning to retire in the next several years?
- What do you see yourself doing in 1 year? 5 years?
- Would you like to create a plan that is ideal for you?
- Do you want to continue to work, start a new business, recareer, and/or volunteer while creating life balance?
- Do you wonder if you can financially support your retirement plans and vision?
- Are you uncertain about where you want to live when you retire?
- Are you wondering what kinds of activities you will be attracted to when you retire?
- Would you like to give back to your community but are not sure how you will contribute?
These are personal decisions. It is up to you to craft your own vision. As a Life and Work Transitions Coach, I help you set goals that are purposeful and fulfilling for your particular transition.
Find out if you are ready for Transitions Coaching by taking the Transitions Coachability Success Quiz.